I FOUND IT

silver faced

Well as my introduction said, Ill show my new gear. As i said getting robbed of all my equipment years ago made me numb to bying killer stuff again. It is not the money but the sentimental times and places from rocking parties , to making love. Great music is just that GREAT. Anyhow i have been searching the past year for some of what i lost , Well low and behold i came across an auctio site on Tucson CL , I watched it for a week and jumped in! Well i one it and took the 5 hour journey a couple days ago to see if i was gonna be happy or if i was gonna be HAPPY !!!!! I could not be happier , The equipment was clean and almost blemish free . So i paid the man his $625.00 plus fees and loaded up for the journey home {at a very fast HWY pace} . Well on the way heading out the auctioneer ask me if i could use a decent set of speakers as the ones that came with it had some tears in the cloth . I said sure if the price is right,He sternly looked at me and said { Boy your one of the few that emails me to arrange a pick up within 24 hrs for a pick up after his set dates } So he said there free , Iwas happy not knowing what i might get. Well low and behold they are a mint set of CS-66 to go along with my

SG-9500
TX-9500ii
CT-F1000
SA-9500ii
CS-G304

So i chilled for a few mixed a drink packed a bowl and opened them all up to check for anything by sight made sure all fuses were good gave a blowjob to them all almost no dust bunnies at all. Up to this point i had not plugged them in at all, but i knew karma was on myside ! Cleaned them up a little put them in there home wired them up and CLICK,CLICK was heard and music started playing. Tape deck has an issue but everything else works perfect!!!!!! HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY

Attachments

• IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 221
Thank you . She sounds great got The Yardbirds cranking right now ! Cant wait to get my Systemdek iix back from a buddy to start spinning

Thanks to all makes me feel good knowing we have a killer support team!!! I just ordered De-oxit so i will pull it all down and do a thourgh
cleaning of all components and a good lube job as well>> Got some Hollies cranking right now sounds AMAZING

$625 for all that is a good deal. Even the speaker stands are worth something. They were made for RSL but were widely copied and work great for all speakers.

I was having flashbacks to the 70s given the thread title. Congratulations on the wonderful equipment and I hope it brings back good memories.

Welcome back, may your journey be a pleasant one; with that gear, you're off to a great start.

Congratulations

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom