I found this video ignorant and a little bit disturbing lol..see 4 urself

Almost 2m views, so unfortunately that was probably enough to give him enough incentive to get another one.

Stay tuned for the next episode, with a guest appearance by a chain saw ...

Be interesting to see if anyone from child protective services has seen the video ... kid had a couple close calls there!

I wonder if it sounds any better than a air cooled VW motor?
Blasphemy! Air cooled VW engines are one of the canonical sounds of 20th century Western Civilization.

A decade or so ago when my I'd drive my children to school, I'd silence them and roll down the window if we pulled alongside a VW bug (or bus) just to hear the sound. At first they thought it was weird, then they'd spot them on the road and yell "Dad! Catch up to that VW!"

Why does anyone care? Its his stuff.

At least him and his son are not sitting in the same room staring at their phones.

I'll bet they are doing just that. Gotta check the hits on their video.

*refresh* *refresh* *refresh*

Class D amp, bluetooth, couple of low-profile subs and a mid/tweeter, fancy plastic enclosure. $3000? Really?

Awesome response! Do you think - perhaps - that some level of thought and design went into this unit? Have you *heard* one ? I have and it's a monumental leap from any other bluetooth speaker I've heard (and I only heard one of them - I can only imagine what a room with 2, 4 or more would sound like). And the advanced software that allows you to control and link them from your phone ? That's cheap to design, test and build, right ? Hell this thing should be $99, right ?

Seriously, this is such a classic AK "new stuff sucks and is too expensive" post I had to call it out.

The tearing one up for video fame and fortune I can live without though....

jblnut

Awesome response! Do you think - perhaps - that some level of thought and design went into this unit? Have you *heard* one ? I have and it's a monumental leap from any other bluetooth speaker I've heard (and I only heard one of them - I can only imagine what a room with 2, 4 or more would sound like). And the advanced software that allows you to control and link them from your phone ? That's cheap to design, test and build, right ? Hell this thing should be $99, right ?

Seriously, this is such a classic AK "new stuff sucks and is too expensive" post I had to call it out.

The tearing one up for video fame and fortune I can live without though....

jblnut

:no:

Only thing I saw was him questioning the $3k price tag. No mention of "new stuff sucks". That's all your words.

You seem to have gone overboard with a harsh reaction to stuff you're merely presuming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom