I got carded!!! Yay me!!!

Ronald1973

8-trackin', Hank, Sr. man
I gave up smoking years ago, but my best friend/sister still smokes. She sent me to the store for her while she was doing hair (she's a stylist) and I got carded. I'm 43! She just turned 40 and keeps on about how young she looks. She's been rubbing it in about having her driver's license renewed and looking younger than in her previous picture. I've been with her many times when she's buying smokes; she's never yet been carded! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Except for places where they card absolutely everybody (like our local ballpark), the last time I was carded I was 34. I thought I looked young, but Ronald's got me beat!

I got "carded" a few months ago for cigarettes and beer--the kid (clerk) was obviously new and pretty young, and my ID was out in my truck. I just looked at him and told him that I had tattoos and piercings older than him and he laughed. I didn't need to go out to the truck to fetch my ID--he just sold me what I asked for..

The last time I got carded (5 or 6 years ago), I was at a music festival, and they had changed their policy from the year before. Apparently, the liquor license inspectors noted some underage drinking (apparently smuggled in) and laid down the law.
To get a beer, you had to have a wristband. To get the wristband, you had to show ID. I was older than the two behind the wristbnad table put together, and they *STILL* wouldn't give me a wristband without ID.

Policy zombies......

I was carded the other day at the grocery store. I'm 49. When I tell people I have a 25 year old daughter they can't believe it. I do have some grey hair though.

Rob

Cant be any worse then being 36, an a truancy officer asked me why im skipping the last day of h.s.
His facial look seeing my id priceless

About 30 years ago, when I was 30, I stopped at a gas station not far from home to buy a 6 pack of beer(all I could manage to carry on my Harley with no saddle bags). The pimple faced kid behind the counter asked me, " Do you have an ID?" To which I reply, "Yes". I stood there for a few moments when he asked the same question followed by the same reply. The store manager was behind him starting to get a big grin on his face. He asked the kid if there was a problem, to which the kid replied, "I asked for his ID and he won't show it to me". The manager then corrected the lad saying, "You never asked to see his ID, you asked if he had one". After a good laugh, I asked the lad if he was old enough to sell me the beer! At the end of all of this, I got my beer and the lad got a small education!

Back
Top Bottom