I hate cats

Its not new, we want pets that behave like people, understand us like people, and if not, we will mold them into something that will not mess up our stuff...

This is not aimed at you in particular,,,I have felt this way about it since I have memeory./

Cat and remote

My friends cat stepped on his remote pushing the "Mute" button. . .After a 150.00 service call the service man picked up the remote pushed the "mute" button and everything was normal. . .He said "Is this the problem?". . .Of course my friend is now nuts. . . .I take him cigarettes. . . .
A good deterent is a spray bottole or water pistol. . .You can squirt the buggers from across the room when they are being cats. . .

I'll put my vote in for dogs, cats are evil and suffer our presence only because we feed them and change their litter box not out of any genuine affection or friendship.

My vote goes for dogs too. I don't hate cats but, as I once read, "The ancient Egyptians used to worship cats as gods, and they will never let us forget that".
Cats always have that "I-just-took-crap-somewhere-and-you-won't-find-it-for-a-week" look to them. But I can't deny, they do keep the mice away.

My vote goes for dogs too. I don't hate cats but, as I once read, "The ancient Egyptians used to worship cats as gods, and they will never let us forget that".
Cats always have that "I-just-took-crap-somewhere-and-you-won't-find-it-for-a-week" look to them. But I can't deny, they do keep the mice away.

GUYSHER.....

notcute.jpg

Kitty says you should have finished him off when you had the chance.

Never ever turn your back on kitty !

:uzi: Nice kitty, woah easy there......

Last edited by a moderator:
ASSAULT KITTY

Terriorist Kitty. . . .HERE kitty, kiTTY. . . . KITTY . . . .AAARRRRUHHHGGGGHHHHH. . .PSSSSSSSTTT. . .PPSSSSSSTTTTTTT
Had to call The SWAT team. . .You all know her momma???BAD KITTY

Well if you don't want them to mess up the house just put them back in the cupboard when you're done playin' with 'em. :p:

Disclaimer: Don't actually put your kitty locked up in a cupboard. It will suffocate and die and then start to small bad after a while. This was done for the photograph only. No kitties were harmed in any way during the staging of this photo.

Last edited:
Found a cat AVATAR. . . . .

I found this on eBay. . .Belongs to a seller I guess. . .But since cats are legal preditors it doesnt make any difference. . .They can go where they want. . .

I got 4 of 'em...

...and have been very lucky as far as spraying, chewing, and clawing of audio components goes. None of them bother our gear, chew on the cables, or puke down the sides of the speaker cabinets. Lil' Samantha here does like to jump on top of my Cornwalls, and even occassionally leap upon my McIntosh amp (albeit when the amp is off...she won't go anywhere near my equipment when I'm blasting AC/DC's Hells Bells or Virgil Fox performing Bach on the Riverside organ!

Our Norwegian forrest cat "Rusty" (he's never been to Norway his entire life) only loves tunes played through a McIntosh amp...what great taste!:D

Back
Top Bottom