I just jumped out the window. Please advise.

Yeah, I do. I've had Pomme Frittes w/mayo many times, most memorably in Brussels. But, that was done in ignorance of the use of animal fat. Oh well. Back to McDonald's and Hellmann's....

-k

Mmm McDonalds thanks Ken. Now I'm hungry

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I do. I've had Pomme Frittes w/mayo many times, most memorably in Brussels. But, that was done in ignorance of the use of animal fat. Oh well. Back to McDonald's and Hellmann's....

-k

Hey Ken. Are the 2.9's wayyyy better? Might be able to get some but I don't know if I have the space.

Actually until just a few years ago they used a blend of vegetable oil AND animal fat at McDonalds. That's where they got their famous flavor.

I also imagine that they went to a blend or pure vegetable oil in most if not all restaurants in Belgium quite a while ago.

As far as a good place to sell these Audiogon is a good broad market of knowledgeable buyers that will spend what's fair on high quality gear.

Barter town is also a good place to buy and sell but hoping to turn much of a profit after talking about what you spent to purchase something will work against you. Also I find the majority of buyers there tend to be pretty bargain oriented.

Good luck

Eric

Actually until just a few years ago they used a blend of vegetable oil AND animal fat at McDonalds. That's where they got their famous flavor.

I also imagine that they went to a blend or pure vegetable oil in most if not all restaurants in Belgium quite a while ago.

As far as a good place to sell these Audiogon is a good broad market of knowledgeable buyers that will spend what's fair on high quality gear.

Barter town is also a good place to buy and sell but hoping to turn much of a profit after talking about what you spent to purchase something will work against you. Also I find the majority of buyers there tend to be pretty bargain oriented.

Good luck

Eric

Good advice. I surely would not put these for sale on this site. That would be silly. But I don't expect to make a killing anyways. Although it would be great :) I may end up trading them form some totl epics. Somewhat locally. I think that would be freaking great!

Ivan Schellekens, before he ventured to make the more outländish designs that gave him a high end reputation, first had a line of more traditionally shaped speakers. These were under the company name of ' audio professional' and had types like AP-50 which I, being Belgian happen to have bought a pair of for a scrappish 25 euro. Best speakers I ever owned. They came along with a complete brochure with all the test results and have a super robust encasing separating the drivers internally and have the drivers set up in a tilted angle. If you ever come across any of his early designs, don't hesitate, although I can only really tell for the AP-50. They are way better then my IMF super compact's and my celestion ditton 33's but even in Belgium very rare.

Back
Top Bottom