I just ordered the Billybags 1000 CD storage...

Antonio Machado

Hello guys: with the time passing I've done a decent collection of around one thousand CDs (Classical music and Opera), so I have them everywhere, I needed a CD storage with that capacity to keep them classified and easily accesible; after checking out several brands/models I just ordered the Billybags 1000 CD storage. I have already the # 5007 staggered shelf component with truss, very satisfied with it: strong like a rock, enough space for all my components, lots of ventilation everywhere, and beautiful design; so based on that good experience I am ordering the 1000CD storage with confidence. The colors will be the same, so they will match perfectly. If you are in the market for a high-end CD storage I'd suggest to take a look to their models (www.billybags.com). Not cheap, but excellent cuality. Best regards, Antonio Machado.:)

Antonio

:eek:

They look great, but aren't cheap... Can you show us pix of your system? I'd love to see it.

You only mention CD's ... you don't play vinyl anymore? If so.. why not?

Chris

Hi Chris... I just have CDs, I'd love to get a good turntable, I love vinyl, maybe in

the future. On the other hand, sorry I am not able to include here a picture of my system since I don't have a digital camera. What I have is:
Metronome Signature T-20 transport
Metronome Signature C-20 Digital Analog Converter
McCormack RLD-1 preamplifier
McCormack DNA-225 power amplifier
Magnum Dynalab MD100R high-end FM tuner (analog great sound)
Shunyatha Hydra Power Line Conditioner (from Power Snakes)
Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v.2 speakers
Paradigm PS-1200 powered subwoofer
King Cobra v.1 power cords
Nordost SPM Reference interconnects (they are great!)
Billybags # 5007 staggered shelf component with truss

Thanks for replying, best regards, Antonio Machado.:)

Nice Unit!

A -

1000 cds! Should go nicely with the rack! My storage unit is a Noble Works solid cherry, two drawer unit that holds like 560 cds. I'm about 3/4 full so I need to either get another unit or just use the one I have for my favorities and back stock the rest.

MikE

Last edited:
Yes, MikE, but I understand you have also vinyl, don't you? On the other hand, MikE:

indeed one thousand CDs is a decent collection, and I am very proud of it; but the other day I met a guy who works in a CD manufacturer company and he has around four thousands CDs: many times they just give to him many CDs for free to get rid of them, or at the price of one dollar each... lucky guy, eh? By the way, MikE: I have a dedicated room and my next adquisition for it will be a bed with a big drawer under it, I plann to use id for additional CD storage and also to have all the related stuff (manuals, small boxes, tools, bags, etc.) Best regards, Antonio Machado.

Hey, guys, my sincere admiration for your organized storage!
I'm a librarian, too, so I *do* know what a big chore it is to keep things neat and at hand!

Nah, you don't want to even know what a rag-tag storage and arrangement non-system I use here :eek:
Mebbe 300-400 cds, about the same number audiocassettes, and mebbe about 1,000 LPs. Oh, and about 4,000 books.
10 amplifiers, 7 preamps, one integrated amp, 8 tuners, and 12 BIG receivers. Mebbe 22 pairs of speakers.

No wonder it is crowded in here

pete

Back
Top Bottom