I just purchased an SX-1010 on ebay...Good deal too I think

EchoWars said:
Nice deal...now if only you can get it from pt. A to pt. B in one piece.
Yeah, I asked the seller if he would consider using DHL. I told him that I receive a lot of packages via UPS that look like they've been used as a football.

or FedEx...

My Sansui 771 came through just fine and hopefully this 1010 will like sitting where the 771 sits now. The 771 will move to another local in the home.

Help me out...cross your fingers for me.

J

:banana: I was looking at that one too when I saw yard sale ad in the classifieds advertising one. Motivated me to go out Saturday. It was still there when I got there. 30 beans later ho ha!

Earlier this year I won a SX-1080 from that seller. Luckily I only had to drive like 10 miles to get it :D

I hope he ships it well!

Last edited:
When I find one for 30 bucks...either this one or it will be for sale. :)

I noticed that the seller sells a lot of stereo equipment so I assume he know's how to pack it. It is coming FedEx so I am not too worried.

I'll let you know when it get's here. I may need someone to service it, and i'll need recommendations for that.

J

jbow said:
When I find one for 30 bucks...either this one or it will be for sale. :)

I noticed that the seller sells a lot of stereo equipment so I assume he know's how to pack it. It is coming FedEx so I am not too worried.

I'll let you know when it get's here. I may need someone to service it, and i'll need recommendations for that.

J

Jbow,

Our very own Echowars, comes HIGHLY recommended from myself, and I'm sure many others here.

Good luck,

Ron

I was kinda thinking of that from reading the posts here, thanks I just may ask EW to take a look.

J

He's a very busy man! Talk to him soon so you can get yourself on the wiating list!!

Worth the wait!!

Ron

is Echowars the same guy who I sent a SS amp and told me that the tubes were no good??

WhiteSE said:
is Echowars the same guy who I sent a SS amp and told me that the tubes were no good??
Hell, the Tubes are great. A friend of mine saw them recently in Florida...they rock. I can't believe he would have said that... :scratch2:

J

jbow said:
Hell, the Tubes are great. A friend of mine saw them recently in Florida...they rock. I can't believe he would have said that... :scratch2:

J

LOL

Back
Top Bottom