I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!! another fun thread

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by onwardjames, Mar 15, 2017.

1. hi*ball

hi*ball Records & Coffee Subscriber

Usually proportionate to :Dyour cheese intake!

SuperjazzyJa likes this.
  2. faber12

faber12 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I love it when the kids are all healthy.

onwardjames and SuperjazzyJa like this.
  3. Hobie1dog

Hobie1dog Super Member

I love it when my wife walks up holding her big cushion she kneels on.

4. Alobar

Alobar Flight of the Cosmic Hippie. Subscriber

YOu dog you! :biggrin:

5. SuperjazzyJa

SuperjazzyJa 18 Wheel Member Subscriber

I love it when I walk into a situation confidently against the advice of others. I return and let them know that all went well. The surprised looks on their faces are always great! In particular, I attend 2 predominantly black churches whenever I am in Texarkana on a Sunday. The services run conservatively. The first Sunday here, my co-workers thought it wasn't going to go well at all. I was welcomed, hugged and the one pastor even said, "I love you." to me and everyone else there. :thumbsup:

6. DrumminDaddy

DrumminDaddy Hit it, Baby !! Subscriber

Polishing the hardwood can be tough on the knees.

But our floors look fabulous. :naughty:

7. onwardjames

onwardjames Hoardimus Maximus Subscriber

Dog in the neighborhood loves to poop his wormy stool in my yard (where my coprophagic little dog will eat it, then I have to treat him with meds).

Luckily, we have a hickory tree that rains nuts in our side yard. One day I catch him doing his thing....he takes off running, I lead him a bit, hurl a random hickory nut........BAM! Right in the butt, where it startles, but doesn't hurt.

Man, I love it when that happens. Its like I'm some Nolan Ryan of dogturd prevention.

8. frahengeo

frahengeo AK Subscriber Subscriber

I love it when...

I'm humming a song in my head as I approach my parked car, I get in and start it, and the radio is playing that very song I was just humming.:music:

p.s. I'm not the type to get spooked by such things.

9. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

Or the corollary to this...ain't no one home, and some one (an you know who) didn't replace the TP, so there you sit in consternation, closer to being PO!:idea:

Q

10. IPADave

IPADave AK Subscriber Subscriber

I love it when you think that you've drank your last cold beer, look in the fridge, and there's another one hiding in the back.

-Dave

11. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

So, you're travelling air on a "buddy pass". In other words, for your cheap ticket, you are at the bottom of the travel heap! You watch all the people who have higher travel status getting on the plane, one by one and now it's down to you or the next guy who's now glaring at you, as you know it either him or you who will get the green light.. Finally, with the last seat to go, YOUR name gets called. Why? Probably bacause you got to reception minutes before him, who is NOW glaring at you and the person at the desk. Avoiding all else, you head down the corridor to the plane, thinking there IS a God! Whew!

Q

Alobar and SuperjazzyJa like this.
  12. w1jim

w1jim I can fix it but good... Subscriber

This happened to my daughter and myself -
    Board the plane, someone's in our seats, told the flight attendant who said "just take any open seat" I replied that there are two in first class - she said "go for it".
    I love that!

13. SuperjazzyJa

I love it when I am walking around a convenience store looking for something to snack on and they have slices of Cracker Barrel extra sharp cheddar!

1970's Fan and IPADave like this.
  14. SuperjazzyJa

I've had that experience a couple of times. Only word that comes to mind is "AWESOME!"

15. bobsvinyl

bobsvinyl Painfully Aware Subscriber

I went into the grocery store the other day with my wife. I figured I'd scope out the snack aisle and see if there was anything interesting. My jaw dropped. There on the shelf were boxes of Cheez-It Extra Toasty. For years I hoped that some day they would come out with a box of just crispy Cheez-Its. I love it when a dream comes true! :banana:

[​IMG]

16. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

:bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:

Small expectation = great satisfaction!:bigok:

Q

SuperjazzyJa and bobsvinyl like this.
  17. Alobar

Alobar Flight of the Cosmic Hippie. Subscriber

I've seen that situation get ugly before too. I was once stuck in Anchorage after flying in from the oil fields with a bunch of other oil field workers trying to get home after being away for 2 weeks. I was second in line, the guy in front of me had spent too much time waiting in the airport bar. When the gal made the announcement that all seats were full and the next plane wasn't until the next day the guy totally lost it, calling the poor lady every sort of vile thing only an oil worker could think of and then stormed off! About a minute later as it turned out a seat opened up and I, very gratefully took it! I'm sure the guy ahead of me, if he could have been made aware would have made a vow to (a) work on his people skills, and or (b) not drink so much, particularly at airports where the drinks are 3 times the price and the price for losing your temper can be greater ,

Quadman2 likes this.
  18. 2526

2526 AK Subscriber Subscriber

When there is really good food and I am very hungry.

19. onepixel

onepixel .

I love it when I get to the surf spot and it's big, glassy and perfect and no one is out.

I love it when that beautiful woman gives you that smile.

onwardjames likes this.
  20. 55Redneck

55Redneck Canadian Redneck

A few years ago went to see a Canadian blues guy (Bill Bourne) at a popular little restaurant in our very small town. Part of the ticket cost was dinner and your first drink. As usual I had a steak and beer. When I finished my beer there wasn't a waitress to be seen and I wanted another one so I went to bar and grabbed one. The bartender asked me what table I was at and I told her. I assumed they were going to send the bill to my table later. I enjoyed a really good show by Bill and when I needed a beer I just went to the bar and got one. A few hours later and a number of beers, at the end of the night I got a bill for the first beer,all the others were free, and I really like beer.
    I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!:beerchug::beerchug::banana:

John James likes this.