I love water cooled speakers!

After approximately 50 hrs of use I just throw a bucket of water on my speakers, it's much cheaper than buying those expensive water cooled speakers. :thmbsp:

nukeme said:
After approximately 50 hrs of use I just throw a bucket of water on my speakers, it's much cheaper than buying those expensive water cooled speakers. :thmbsp:

Back in the day, my wife would just place a potted plant on top of each speaker. She'd then over-water the plant, thereby cooling the speaker and providing the "water-cooled ring" necessary for the true "vintage" speaker look.

pmsummer said:
Back in the day, my wife would just place a potted plant on top of each speaker. She'd then over-water the plant, thereby cooling the speaker and providing the "water-cooled ring" necessary for the true "vintage" speaker look.

Ya know... We got angry at the wives for the overwatering of the plants when they actually were doing us a favor.... :D

The only plants that are allowed on my speakers now are fake, I got tired of "thanking" my wife for the "vintage" look!

Now, instead of gathering around the water cooler to shoot the bull, we can do what we prefer, and gather around the speakers.

nukeme said:
The only plants that are allowed on my speakers now are fake, I got tired of "thanking" my wife for the "vintage" look!

I don't even allow fake plants! I don't allow anything... :no:

Back
Top Bottom