I may have found a unicorn ...

I went yesterday, sat in the chair for maybe 30 minutes. Let's just say that they triggered the "oooh I want them" response. :D
Different strokes for different folks, well these are definitely my kind of strokes. :smoke:

I went yesterday, sat in the chair for maybe 30 minutes. Let's just say that they triggered the "oooh I want them" response. :D
Different strokes for different folks, well these are definitely my kind of strokes. :smoke:
Imagine, listening to those everyday, and not just listening, but looking at them. They are so aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Unicorn? Seriously? I wouldn't spend even $3k for for these thin plywood boxes. For $30K you can buy a pair of NEW Magico S3 Mk II. Or pair of NEW B&W 802D3 + power amplifier for them.
Yeah, but the moment you walk out the door with your NEW equipment, its resale value is about 60% of what you paid for it... Gorgeous Hartsfields are rare and only getting scarcer; there's a good chance these will be a sound investment.

The problem is the price is only goes up if you have someone willing to buy them. That has been the problem with classic cars, some have crashed in price because they are not the 'in thing'. Just like any other collector item.
Also true.

Back
Top Bottom