I must share my findings..mainly for us classical heads!

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
Ok, first, finds in the 1 dollar bin in a used LP store:

1. Mercury Living Presence SR90179 (FR-1/FR-1) of Musica Hungarica, etc,,Dorati and the Philarmonia Hungarica...ex shape, almost mint cover.
2. Everest SDBR 3064 (35mm recording)..A Liszt Recital, Jorge Bolet, Pianist, Sonata in B minor, etc...unplayed.
3. Everest SDBR 3035, Tchaikovsky's Manfred (Symphonic Poem),,,Sir Eugene Goossens cond. the LSO. seems unplayed.
4. Telefunken HI FI Stereo TCS 18002..Respighi's Fountains and Pines of Rome, Franz Andre cond the Symph Orchestra of the Belgian National Radio (unplayed).
5. Claves label,,,Oboenkonzete by Mozart and Haydn, by Ingo Goritzki on Oboe. ( I enjoy this label a lot).
6. DGG Tulip 139032 Jean Sibelius, symph, #6
7. DGG Tulip 139021 Beethoven's Violin Concerto, Chistian Ferras on Violin, Karajan conducting the Berlin Philarm.
8. DGG Tulip 139016 Jean Sibelius Finlandia, Valse Triste, Tapiola.
9. DGG Tulip Beethoven's 1st and 2nd symph.
10. DGG Tulip..Beethov's #7
11. DGG Tulip 139183 Robert Schumann's Kinderszenen, Abegg-Varoationen, Intermezzi, Waldszenen,Eschenbach on Piano.

Then in slightly higher prices...like 2 bucks ( i like weird or strange LP's)

12. a german release by CANTATE (Bach-Studio),,a bunch of Bach's Cantatas..its made with teldec vinyl,,,
13. Melodiya's David Oistrakh on Violin playing Prokofiev and Janacek..blue label, made in the USSR.
14. Yellow label Hungaroton of a cool coimplete edition Bartok, Bela, Music for Strings, percussion and celesta, the miracuous Mandarin,,by Gyorgy Lehel cond the Budapest Symph. Orch.unplayed it seems.
15. Elektra Records, Bravo Serrano!, on classical guitar..very heavy vinyl.
More expensive LP's:

A Bach Organ Recital by Anthony Newman at The Beckerath Organ,,,by Sheffield (the old label with that tower as logo)..made with Polymax process?

Mercury Living Presence SR 90301 (35mm) of Gina Bachauer playing Brahms 2nd Piano Concerto...RFR2/RFR2 but P17 present/

RCA Living Stereo LSC-2442 The Music of Franz Liszt..Fiedler and the Boston Pops,,,(I traded some LP;s for this one)

Editions De'oisseau-lyre..Pachelbel Kanon and music by handel, vivaldi and gluck..by the academy of ancient music.

Everest SDBR3017(35mm) (with the wooden spined inner sleeve) of Milhaud La Creation Du Monde and Stravinsky's L'Historie du Soldat..John Carewe cond, The LSO Chanber Group.

Everest SDBR-3007, with the wooden spined inner sleeve of Shostakovich's Symph #6, op 54 by Sir Adrian Boult cond the LPO.
(arent this the ones that got reissued by Classic Records?)

Rock stuff:
Richard Thompson's Hand of Kindness, and Richard Thompson Live (more or less).<--2ble LP. and GTR (hackett and howe)

Is there a market for the old classical stuff? Any web sites with prices??? I came accross a lot of boxed sets of classical stuff from far away places and did not think too much of it... Not my cup of music:) Looked to be sets from the late 60's early 70's I think.

Thanks
omi

Values, I check Ebay and Gemm....and plenty of dealers online...the most desireable stuff is 50's....boxes arent "usually" as desireable.

Thanks. Never heard of Gemm before. Now I will have to see the who and where of the albums and take a look at Gemm.

Back
Top Bottom