I rarely come here anymore...

Well you were before my time here but welcome back just the same! I started out since I was old enough to crawl listening to a stereo of some form or another and spent quite a bit of money on my system in the 70s. But I ended up being always away from home at some point in the 80' s and my system went to my oldest brother who took good care of it. Now I'm in my early 60's, after a 30 year stretch of nothing, getting my stuff back feels like this hobby is new to me again. I hope I never burn out on it as right now I am really enjoying it like never before!

I Hope you get your interest level back someday..

Elgato,

Nice to meet you!
Looks like you have many friends here.

Stick around, we've been having some fun lately! ;-)"

Shout to elgato, from BigElGato.

Actually my middle name is 'electric', from an Adrian Bleu song.

I don't remember you, but welcome back anyway.
Howdy, Catman!
There was another dude with the screen name 'Catman'. We haven't heard from him in awhile.

And post even less... For some reason, my interest has fell off a bit when it comes to this hobby. However, I spent so many years here and so much time, that I thought I would stop by and say "Hello!". So hello out there to anyone who remembers me, I hope all of you are doing well and still enjoying your gear and music.
That is all. :D

I'm not very familiar with you, save for a post here and there. You seem like a cool guy with a good sense of humor. I like your username too as I am a big time cat lover.

I would encourage you to participate in general off topic and the game threads often. That's what I mostly do. When life as I knew it ended, I had to leave my system behind along with everything else I owned. Now that I drive a dump truck with a trailer full of paving equipment for a gypsy paving company, I am reduced to the "system" listed below.

join us often brother.

I do not remember you - but it is nice to meet you...

My feelings exactly!

I find myself going the same route, sometimes weeks pass between visits. The rare pm query occasionally brings me back, or something of topical interest to share.

I find myself going the same route, sometimes weeks pass between visits. The rare pm query occasionally brings me back, or something of topical interest to share.
Well I miss you Steve, I though all the current events have kept you over at PC. You know where I'm a troll...:rolleyes:

Well I miss you Steve, I though all the current events have kept you over at PC. You know where I'm a troll...:rolleyes:
Thnx! I am spending more time there than here of late. Let me know if a good time machine turns up in BT, there are some things I'd like for a do-over.

Let me know if a good time machine turns up in BT, there are some things I'd like for a do-over.
LOL sorry about yoy luck:p
I told you all, well before I was BANNED, no party last more than 8 years in that spot so give it up...:banana:

Look at it this way your all lucky I'm not there, the spilt milk can be served with burnt toast.

imgres.jpg

I really hope that AK is still doing the same for people these days. I'm quite sure it is... And that makes me happy. :)

Don't know you but for me it is. I'll pick up where you left off:beerchug:. It's a good place and folks on this site have extended courtesy that they didn't need to but did.
Wherever you are in life..Stay plugged in and play a tune now & then. It's good for the soul.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom