I really need help...

I LIKE MUSIC

I went to heat some food in my microwave. I use the quick time buttons to set the heating time. The most common one that I use is for two minutes and fifty seconds.

I put the food in the microwave, closed the door, took a look at the display and it indicated 2:50, so all looks good except when I push start nothing happens. I open and close the door to be sure it is completely closed, still no joy.

I try to clear the display and it stays the same, so being hungry I made a sandwich instead.

Any guesses as to the problem?

You tried to start it at exactly 2:50?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Yes, that is exactly what I did...:whip:

A sandwich and a cup of coffee later it dawned (at my age it was more like a very slow sunrise) what had happened.

I may need professional help:eek::D.

Well in my own defense it was a technical error, ID-l0T...

I went to heat some food in my microwave. I use the quick time buttons to set the heating time. The most common one that I use is for two minutes and fifty seconds.

I put the food in the microwave, closed the door, took a look at the display and it indicated 2:50, so all looks good except when I push start nothing happens. I open and close the door to be sure it is completely closed, still no joy.

I try to clear the display and it stays the same, so being hungry I made a sandwich instead.

Any guesses as to the problem?

Depending on what was in the microwave, and what kind of sandwich you made, could clearly sway my decision on where the blame belongs.

Back
Top Bottom