I scored today

tommyd111

Picked up a Sansui AU-9500. The Power light is missing and the tape switching lever is bent. But she plays crackle free.

Also got some Fisher STV-9335 speakers with the matching center speaker (Not listed in Orion)

Fisher Studio standard double cassette with 1 broken door in the open position. Havent tested the broken 1 but the other deck works.

A Fisher Studio Standard tuner.

A Fisher Studio standard 24 cd player

Moving sale $80.00

Congrats on your latest acquisitions. The AU-9500 was Sansui's top integrated amp back in the day- early 70's. And Ive always heard good things about it- excellent construction quality and nice sound, so hopefully you'll be pleased with the amp. Its certainly full-featured too- lots of switches & controls, generous amount of spkr terminals and so forth.

B/F

Originally posted by BeatleFred
Congrats on your latest acquisitions. The AU-9500 was Sansui's top integrated amp back in the day- early 70's. And Ive always heard good things about it- excellent construction quality and nice sound, so hopefully you'll be pleased with the amp. Its certainly full-featured too- lots of switches & controls, generous amount of spkr terminals and so forth.

B/F
hey Thanks B/F Its my second sansui amp.The other one is a puny Classique A-550 but she does a good job for what she is supposed to do.

Hey Morden I stuck it in the garage for now. I will get the sn off it and pm you for the database in a few daze

Back
Top Bottom