I think I got Screwed in an Ebay Deal

THOR

Fearless Prophet
I won an auction 20 days ago, last email I had from the guy was 10 days ago telling me "an employee" sold my item but that he was going to send ma a new one via priority mail. As I said that was 10 days ago, I emailed him and got no response, called the phone number he left and got no answer. I looked and he had 6 negatives with about 60 transactions, all for non delivery of goods, don't know why I didn't look before I bought. So it looks like I got screwed so what is my next step? Any chance of getting my money back?

"That ain't a beer belly son, thats a gas tank for an asswhooping machine"

Exactly when was it you fired up that machine last?

Looks like just the job for it

:) :uzi:

Thor,
If you paid with a credit card they'll issue a charge back to the seller and you can get your money back, I had the same situation with a VCR seller out of the white water country of West Virginia. Just say you paid and never received the merchandise. Maybe you can post the auction link so we can all avoid this seller!! :confused:

Thor,
If you paid with Pay Pal, you can contact them and file a complaint. They investigate, freeze the sellers account if he don't send the goods or refund your payment, but you need to file within 30 days after the auction is over.

Good Luck !:cool:

After my threatening email he replied that most of the orders had been shipped, ****ing dufus couldn't even tell me if mine was shipped. He offered to refund my money, I said gimme the goods or the money BIATCH and he refunded the money to me last night. I left him a neutral feedback. This is the idiot right here:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=tzgames

I don't know WTF I was thinking I never even looked at his feedback or I never would have bought from him, I guess I was in a rush and was blinded by the good price and free shipping.

Holy Hangnail !!

OMG, that is sure confidence inspiring feedback....ouch.

It's good that you came back from that transaction Thor. It doesn't happen all the time, for sure.

:eek: Look at his feedback...
Glad you got your money back Thor.
Those kind of sellers :puke:

Happy Hunting for new stuff Thor and maybe I can find "blinky lights" for you soon.
Going to visit a friend of mine with all kind of weird stuff that he is cleaning out next week, maybe some treasures also.

I know I can't believe I didn't realize what I was doing. One place you don't want to get blinded by a good price and not check the seller out is ebay. Doh! :confused:

TX, sweet! I got lots of IC's so I needs more lights! ;)

Back
Top Bottom