I wonder if someone really scored a MC75 for $85 or not, eBay

Audio Fan

YT Channel - https://tinyurl.com/29zytwu9
Was just looking at completed sales and noticed the below. The first listing was for 3 units at $85 ea., obviously, someone missed a digit, but still a good buy. Then I am assuming they caught it and relisted it a short time later where it was again sold.

The first listing (bottom picture) mentions 3 units. The second listing only mentions 2 units.

LittleSnapper 7.jpg

A winning bid on an obviously mistaken BIN price isn't binding. I had a similar experience with a set of headphones. Seller apologized but didn't allow me to complete the sale.

A winning bid on an obviously mistaken BIN price isn't binding. I had a similar experience with a set of headphones. Seller apologized but didn't allow me to complete the sale.
True but he will get dinged for cancelling the sale by Ebay and does not change the fact that the first buyer was an idiot for not buying all three Lol

I bought an item a couple years ago for a super cheap BIN.
Seller cancelled the sale as it was supposed to be an auction with the listed BIN price meant to be the opening bid price.
Seemed like a decent fellow and an honest mistake, I didn't fight it or leave him bad feedback.

Given the second listing only mentioned 2 units, I almost think perhaps they honored the first sale and that was it.

It's possible they apologized, but still worked out a good deal for both parties.

Back
Top Bottom