Identification klh 10

john Kendall

Can anyone help me to find the value of a set of klh speakers....i found a pair and can't find any match online.the badge on the grill has an x with research 10...tbe rear plate has klh 10x ten series model # sx3a and a label with ax3a00892...any help is appreciated

Those look great, but someone replaced the woofers. Can you take out the woofer and identify it? It may be a quality replacement, but it looks like they had to saw out a bigger opening.

John, welcome to AK. You will find a lot of info here that may answer your questions. In the way of a reminder, threads like this one, which is asking about value, should be posted in the Dollar and Sense forum. A moderator may move this; so you do not have to start over. If you notice that this is no longer in General Audio, it will be in Dollars and Sense. BTW, that is a great pair of speakers and I hope you keep them rather than sell them.

Those look like scx3, but you photo says that 3a to be exact. I liked them and the lowboy version too.

Sold a few pairs by letting the customer borrow the demo for a few days and letting them evaluate at home.

Pamphlet uploaded for your viewing what KLH put in writing
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• KLH Model SCX-3A Cover Pamphlet .jpeg
    KLH Model SCX-3A Cover Pamphlet .jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 12
  • KLH Research Ten SCX-3A Inside Phamplet.jpeg
    KLH Research Ten SCX-3A Inside Phamplet.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 11
  • KLH Research Ten SCX-3A.jpg
    KLH Research Ten SCX-3A.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11