Idiot mittens

One more perc pic....if you`re a car guy, you probably know what the "Tri-Fives" are (`55, `56, and `57 Chevys)....well, here`s my Coffeematic version of the Tri -Fives....
The one on the left is the `55, center one is the `56, and the `57 is on the right :)

upload_2017-11-2_23-48-50.png

Thanks for the memories & this one is a goodie for me fishin' with my folks. Learning how to bait a hook! :D
Seeing that cork dance around & finally go under was a fun time.

CF.jpg

Rome

I bought a General Mills streamliner toaster old enuff to have an asbestos cloth cord at a flea market for decor, ended up putting it to use several years ago when the modern toaster died. Reminds me of my kidhood.

Btw, the set dressing of Suburbicon was an excellent immersion into this period, the good and the bad.

Last edited:
I bought a General Mills streamliner toaster old enuff to have an asbestos cloth cord at a flea market for decor, ended up putting it to use several years ago when the modern toaster died. Reminds me of my kidhood.

Btw, the set dressing of Suburbicon was an excellent immersion into this period, the good and the bad.

This is a Sunbeam T-9 toaster, which was introduced at the 1939 World`s fair. It was packed away in my mother`s basement for probably 35 years....I gave it a thorough cleaning and adjusting, works like a champ now. Even has a "hold warm" feature.... :)
upload_2017-11-3_13-39-42.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom