If i was to manufacture a perfect set of speakers...

I sense you feel disappointed with most of the responses for being insufficiently enthusiastic. I don't believe people are putting you and your qualifications down, but simply pointing out that an awful lot of people (including plenty of us here) have tried their hands at the same task (and, apparently, you have found their results inadequate), and that there are a whole bunch of fairly well understood qualifications/assets/experiences that are most likely needed to accomplish much.
You may think that we sound like a lot of wet blankets, but recognize that you didn't just ask for suggestions for building a nice pair of speakers, or a better than average pair, but a perfect pair. So you have raised the bar very high - impossibly high in many peoples' view, who believe no such thing can exist - and given the appearance of excessive confidence.
In general, AKers are very supportive of people who want to get into building audio equipment, but it's easier to help people who are realistic about the challenges they face.
Very well said, Nat! Thank you.

As i have opined in another forum dealing specifically with loudspeakers, perfection seems only to exist in the associated personalities.

Last edited:
No such thing as a perfect speaker as everyone has different ears. Now, if we all shared the same pair of ears, then we would on need one set of perfect speakers.

Our ears are constructed the same and very similar, the main difference is our brains!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom