if you could be....

styler

if you could be any artst or in any band for one day, or performance, who would it be?

me, i'm still thinking. some that come to mind are Jimi at Monterey, Miles Davis, Joe Strummer, Chuck Berry, Beethoven, Clapton or Greg Allman recording Layla sessions with Tom Dowd, John Lennon stepping off the plane into the USA, Monk performing (not in the psych ward).. so hard to decide! been trying to think of the single most powerful performance, i'd want to be that one, just cant pin it down.

A long long time ago, I can still Remember :D. I used to play an air guitar before it was popular :D. I would apply my Improvisional techniques :D To the song I air guitared best :D Picture Jimi Hendrix, A little Pete Townsend with an Eric Clapton expression Playing Jeff Beck's song. Definitely Maybe :D So I guess Jeff Beck In the studio recording The Jeff Beck Group's orange Lp. one of my Favorite Lp's. :D. The high point would be deciding which car I wanted to drive to the studio.

I would have loved to be an equipment guy hanging around backstage at the
Monterrey Pop Festival when Jimi and John sat down and had a serious jam session.

Carl

me too!

CarlV said:
I would have loved to be an equipment guy hanging around backstage at the
Monterrey Pop Festival when Jimi and John sat down and had a serious jam session.
if i could choose a multiday performance, i'd rather have gone to Monterey than Woodstock.

Tyler :D :D

I feel ya...

Photobitstream said:
I'd like to play bass for Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks.
Every time I hear "You've got to believe"... IMNSHO, just about the perfect song... ever.

Back
Top Bottom