If Zep didn't f*ck off so much

:saywhat:
:screwy:
Um...no.

(The mere sight of ButtBoy:smsex: in his speedos is enough to send me sceaming for the exits!):puke:

I'm just kidding, of course(well, except for ButtBoy). I heard about them years ago, when they were riding that little Zep nostalgia wave brought on by the box sets and remasters, etc.(Didn't they have a minor hit song, at one point?) They're funny, and a decent band, to boot, which is probably why they're still doing gigs after all these years. The internet and small-scale CD distribution must also help.;)

Cheers.
:beerchug:
-AlphaLima

Originally posted by texman
LZ 2 is their best album IMO - I am a big Zep fan, but can see how someone wouldn't like Plant's voice.

LZ 2 is my favorite. I got a 1st pressing that I use for listening sometimes, though I have been trying to keep the "miles" off of it. I have been listing to LZ 3 for some time now. The folk type music is what I like of it.

The Presence album is OK, only like it for Achillies Last Stand. Has a Heart - Barracuda sound to it.

Oh, I love "Presence"! So heavily bluesy. Next on my list is "Houses Of The Holy" closely followed by "Physical Graffiti". I think "III" is an often overlooked gem.:guitar:

Cheers.
:beerchug:
-AlphaLima

When I hear most of the Zep songs, Gallows pole and Stairway being the exception the word "bloated" comes to mind. Not bad mind you but they really seemed to stick a lot into those songs and they kind of tire me out listening to them. I definitely have to be in the "mood" to listen to Zep.

Back
Top Bottom