ifi Audio AC Purifier

eteller

Addicted Member
I've been out of audio for a while but when I decided to get back in I wanted the simplest purest analog system possible. Reluctantly I added a Amazon Echo connected via a Schitt Sys as a passive pre but other than that it's just a turntable. I've had great results with component isolation and cable swapping and currently use a ifi DC purifier on my Project phono pre with good results. Has anyone tried one of their AC purifiers? Everything is currently connected to a Isobar Ultra surge protector.

I've been out of audio for a while but when I decided to get back in I wanted the simplest purest analog system possible. Reluctantly I added a Amazon Echo connected via a Schitt Sys as a passive pre but other than that it's just a turntable. I've had great results with component isolation and cable swapping and currently use a ifi DC purifier on my Project phono pre with good results. Has anyone tried one of their AC purifiers? Everything is currently connected to a Isobar Ultra surge protector.

I now have several AC Purifiers. They absolutely work. A couple placed in series as recommended in their white paper, and the results can be breathtaking. And they do not compromise current delivery the way isolation transformers and power regenerators do.

Best $99 tweak going right now. Like noise cancelling headphones for your mains. Instant improvement in most cases where I’ve tried them.

Ok so I bought one of these. Plugged it in both lights green, heard no difference what so ever. A few days later I decided to do some cable management and noticed both lights red, manual said ground fault. I had just replaced the outlet with a Pangea outlet so I pulled it back out, ground fine. Trial and error led me to a outlet on the same circuit with the ground disconnected, fixed that now both lights are green on the ifi. A few hours later I crank up some tunes and am God smacked. The increase in the blackness of the background is amazing. I can crank up my little Emotiva amp way farther and it does not seem louder as it's so much cleaner. This is a huge tweak for $99.

Back
Top Bottom