I'm new here, Hi

Two Socks

Yep I'm a new guy here and fairly new to this hobby Ive got a lot to learn that's why I'm here..
I have always loved music and now I feel the same way about the equipment so far I'm enjoying the ride.
Happy to find a place so packed with Info and knowledgeable people.

Yes, welcome
AK is a great place to learn.
it also offers a great community of like minded individuals.
enablers!
Careful!!!

From the brown hills of Tennessee, welcome to AK. There is no better place to learn. This place is chock full of people that have helped me out over the last few years.

Welcome to the friendliest audio forum on the web. The veteran posters are very patient with us new guys and are willing to help with almost anything. They will even reply to topics that have been discussed 100's of times until you get used to the search function. (Then all bears are off) :whip::)

P.S. This really I'd a great forum. No flame wars. Civilized adult behavior, and people can agree to disagree without butt hurt. You can even comment positively about Bose here.

Allen

Yep I'm a new guy here and fairly new to this hobby Ive got a lot to learn that's why I'm here..
I have always loved music and now I feel the same way about the equipment so far I'm enjoying the ride.
Happy to find a place so packed with Info and knowledgeable people.
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom