I'm one proud Father today...

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
All 3 of my kids competed in the grand finals of the Miss All Canadian pageant in St.Catharines this weekend. My 2 yr old daughter walked away as the Queen and overall winner in her age category(2-3 yr olds). No one was more shocked than ME! We'll find out later today if she wins the overall title against ALL the contestants. The look on her little face as she was showered with stuffed animals, trophies and the Miss All Canadian sash made all the BS and all the money spent worth it. It's been almost 24 hrs now and I'm still walking around with a stupid grin on my face. The best part is she beat alot of little girls who have "stage" mothers. You can tell they spend countless hours practicing at home and polishing their daughter's routines. Well I'm done gloating now. I'm hoping my 6 yr old wins too or the little green monster may rear it's ugly head. She was sitting front and center watching her 2 yr old sister collecting all that hardware.

Mike

It's been almost 24 hrs now and I'm still walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

that ain't no stupid grin ProAc...looks like a pretty good grin ta me ;)

congrats to you and your little princess:D

Congrats Mike.

As others have said its a good thing they didnt get your looks :p:
Seriously you have every right to be proud of those little dolls. You should be proud of Mom to since i am sure she was a huge help to them. :thmbsp:

Congrats Mike.
:thmbsp:

I had a similar experience with my daughter when she won a DARE essay contest.
Needless to say, I was walking on air for a few days.

Let us know when YOU come down!!

Enjoy the moment and commit it to memory, so you can pull it up when they are teenagers and making you wonder why you ever had children. :sigh:

Seriously, tell her we are all proud of her. She deserves the credit. All you did was, well we all know what you did. :D

Originally posted by Wardsweb
Enjoy the moment and commit it to memory, so you can pull it up when they are teenagers and making you wonder why you ever had children. :sigh:

So true, so true! :mad:

Congrats !!! Good for you !! Good for them !! That's great !! I believe pics will be in order-is the trophy taller than she is ? <grin>-Sandy G.

Back
Top Bottom