I'm Toying With.....

Toasted Almond

RIP 1952-2016
an Idea I've had for awhile, that may put my town, Eastampton, Zoo Jersey on the map, and maybe garner a few extra pesos a week for myself when I retire. Plus, it'll rectify a wrong that I feel has gone on for far too long.

You know how certain towns and burgs have like "The World's Largest Ball of Yarn exhibit? Or the "Official Stonewall Jackson Museum" and stuff like that, to get you off the highway and reaching for your pocketbook?

I MIGHT want to start the first museum and hall of fame type place for Superboy's dog Krypto. They've made movies and tv shows about Superman, and Superboy.... but no dog. Badly ignored. Krypto, if I remember correctly, had super strength, super speed, x-ray vision, heat vision, could fly, a good cape, and yanked Superboys ass out of a jam lots of times. PLUS, he never sniffed around girl dogs, or attached himself to anybodies leg, which probably required an incredible amount of self-control and discipline (for a dog).

So, if you guys were on The Jersey Turnpike, and had a few extra minutes and the money, would you go to see it (kind of a feeler outer question)?

If anybody thinks it's a REAL good idea, and has a few other ideas about it, and a couple thousand dollars they want to contribute to the working out of the small details of starting a Hall of Fame type place, if you want to send the money it would be okay with me. You can PM me for the address to send the ideas or cash (checks OK) to.

If you're allergic to dogs, or don't like dogs, you can come anyway, cause I don't think I will have any dog hair, or real dogs there.

Toasted Almond

Last edited:
huh.

well personally i wouldnt go to it. Im no fan of superman or anything... Id drive over to see you if i was there though :)

You gotta get rob to make you a HUGE tesla coil and then show that thing off. If you stand by it you can charge even more!

The only stuff thats similar to that, that i have been to is a tour of the jelly belly factory in fairfield (i love jelly beans. They were my favorite till i discovered hot tamales) And the oregon vortex.

Heck. just build a half fell down house and charge money like they've got at the vortex.

Back
Top Bottom