In recognition of this site, and those who inhabit it...

Audible Nectar

New Mac City
Subscriber
I made a $25 donation to AudioKarma.

In addition to helping this site further its goals, I am making this donation in recognition of the spirit of many on this site - many who have helped me, but also for those who have helped others who visit here.

Like Terry Dewick, who is honest, informative, reasonable, helpful, and just an all around good guy. Wish I had an auto mechanic like him.

Like Craig (NosValves), who kindly sent me a pair of Telefunken 6U8's when I really needed them.

Like Ron-C, who was kind enough to set this tube newbie straight without the 50 lashes, and for providing valuable info and experience direct from the mouth of McIntosh.

Like Number 9, whose provided links to the Steve Hoffman site really sealed the deal. I'm here to tell ya, if you want someone to sell you on a pair of MC-30's - go pokin' around on Steve Hoffman's site for a while. His comments are SPOT ON.

Like Ben, Carl V, dshoaf, and countless others on this site who are helpful, supportive, and are here for the joy of audio:D There seem to be far too many sites whose members put down other's gear, equate $$$ spent with relative worth and performance, and hinder the open exchange of information. I would bet that there's more joy per unit dollar obtained here by its members than on any other site.

So thanks much - and keep up the good work!

I'm touched and envious AN.

I'm on my way too ... Klipsch Fortes are now sitting in my living room awaiting the day when I will be able to pick up a pair of MC30s too. Not as great as the Cornwalls I used to own, but still mighty fine.

:smsex: = Heritage Klipsch + Mac Toobs

Nice!!

I may be bending your ear someday about an MX-110 myself!!

Thanks!
I would like to say Thank You for being a part of AudioKarma
Audible Nectar.
And also Thanks to Kamikiri, our founder, for a great place to hang out. :cool:

Carl

You forgot to thank me for my 1000's of posts of valuable insight, and knowledge ;) :p:

And dont forget my useless and sometimes appropiate cartoons!!!!!!

We all thank Tim for such what a wonderful site....

All this comradery and a love for McIntosh is why I keep coming back. Thanks for a wonderful forum!

Back
Top Bottom