In the hospital for a few days.

No such luck on early release!! I'm stuck here until Thursday at least. Jan's funeral will be Friday, so they better get a move on. Roger mentioned he fed the cats for me, good to see his sense of humor returning.

Man, when they come in to give you a bed bath, I hope she is a cutie!!!!
2023952b77c608e90759660c4c0fbdbf.jpg

Last night I had a dull aching pain that soon became unbearable. Turns out I have to say goodbye to my gallbladder in the next couple of days. I don't have a phone charger here, so not sure how long my battery will last.

I'll be back in a few days.

Jan's funeral will be Friday, so they better get a move on.

Damn Robert, sorry I'v missed these threads and not been there for you, you have my number and wish you would have called me. Give me a ring when you get a chance, and you have my condolences with Jan as well.

My blood chemistry is fine, lungs fine, MRI scans done, no abnormalities, blood pressure is normal, yet they want to keep taking tests and blood. Hell they can't even find a vein anymore. I'm bruised all over my damn arms.

Wtf?

Blasted blood suckers! I hear ya! Hang in there and I hope you escape soon. I had my kids smuggle me in popsicles as the ones they were giving me sucked.

Finally!

The hospitalist in charge, finally relented and let me go. The surgeon wants to do a stress test to first see if my heart can handle the procedure, then schedule it for the following day.

I just now got home, phone on the charger, and my funky smelling tail is heading straight to the shower.

Back
Top Bottom