In With 1st Post

Lets see those pictures! C'mon, you slackers, there's an army of us who need the vicarious experience only you can provide.

We want hundres of pictures asap. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Pleeeeeese?

Rick

The fest has enjoyed a good turnout.

I dunno about buying it, but watching the meters on the big pretty blue lighted meters hit the 300 number on the tube monoblocks in the McIntosh room was fun!

Oh yeah, there were other things that were fun as well. The Audio Note room was sounding pretty sweet.
Salk/VanAlstine...WOW!
The many choices from Madisound.
Infinite baffles from Hawthorne. OMG! Sweetness on a watt. Literally...ONE watt.

I have pics, but no naked people with whipped cream or anything, just the gear.

The little system that Whiplash audio had on display for the computer was really cool.
For the guy who has it all, this takes your computer and your ipod and makes it sound like a wonderland.
Pictures will follow, too tired right now.

Crap! :dammit: I can't believe I forgot about it! :eek: I knew there was something going on this weekend that I wanted to do! :wtf: Instead I drove around Friday to garage sales with nothing but kids clothes.:thumbsdn::mad: Now I'm gonna be sick listening to all the fun I missed.:puke:

Wait a minute... You missed the fest because you were driving around all day wearing nothing but kids clothes?:nono::D

Uh... well, that actually would have been more fun.:no:

At least tomorrow will be the first of three spring clean-up days. Last year I found a Yamaha CR-640 and a brand new pressure washer.:thmbsp:

These were really special...on one watt.

akfestsaturdaymay320080kn7.jpg

Did I mention they had no backs to them?

akfestsaturdaymay320080ix1.jpg

I am really falling asleep, so the rest I will just put up here and let others comment.
akfestsaturdaymay320080xi9.jpg

akfestsaturdaymay320080gp1.jpg

akfestsaturdaymay320080sf6.jpg

akfestsaturdaymay320080pl5.jpg

akfestsaturdaymay320080wn5.jpg

image shack just died.
For now, you are on your own guys, sorry....
MrGee

In the afternoon, everyone had to turn everything down because...get this: there was a WEDDING going on in the atrium during the audiofest!!
Sorry guys, no garter shots :(

Thank you, MrGee, for posting pictures yesterday. While it looks like others are starting to post today you were a breath of fresh Fest for those of us waiting for reports yesterday.

Good job! :thmbsp:

Terry

Back
Top Bottom