In with the new

Henry Kloss

I drive cars till they die. This latest one is a 2005 Mazda 3 bought off lease with 40,000 miles in 2008. I might have tried to keep this thing going if the body didn't fall apart all around me. It now has 200,000 miles and is ready for the boneyard.

DSC_0567.JPG DSC_0568.JPG

Been a great car but now time for the replacement.

DSC_0556.JPG DSC_0565.JPG DSC_0557.JPG DSC_0559.JPG

Yea, it's a little over the top but it was only 1 of 3 available within 1000 miles with a manual tranny, and no one was willing to ship to another dealer. It's a hatch with the sport trim, a 6 speed manual, and a few goodies the dealer put on it to make it stand out in the showroom. It was only 100 miles away so it was a nice day trip, I"m good for another 10 or more years of happy driving

I'm not trying to be an ass but I don't know if it's possible for an Ontario car to survive 10 years without returning to iron oxide. I know a fellow that moved here to BC from Ontario last year with an 08 Pontiac Acadia SUV that's one of the rustiest piles I've ever seen. My 50 year old Chevy Belair has less rust than that thing had. He donated it to charity because it wouldn't pass safety inspection here.

P.S. Good luck with your new ride.

What Honda is that? Looks sweet. I need a new ride, my '93 Mazda MX-6 is pushing 280,000 and getting rusty and the engine runs good but may explode at any moment at this age. I like a stick shift and worried about even finding one.

What Honda is that? Looks sweet. I need a new ride, my '93 Mazda MX-6 is pushing 280,000 and getting rusty and the engine runs good but may explode at any moment at this age. I like a stick shift and worried about even finding one.

It's a civic

Back
Top Bottom