Infinitesimals 0.1 - Need to drive!

slackie911

Hey folks,
A pair of Infinitesimal 0.1s I picked up were delivered today and so now the question is how to drive these guys. I asked a few members who I noticed had these gorgeous speakers (man I love the look and the mesh grill front). Now the questions is how to drive them.

I feel like I'm looking for a unicorn here: looking for either an integrated amp or receiver, good lookin' enough to match these nice looking speakers, reasonable priced (maybe under $300), and capable of delivering enough juice to the 0.1s (rated @4ohms).

I was looking at the pioneer SA-8100 and a dark horse option the Akai aa-1050. Would love to hear ur guys input.
Cheers -Lou

A quality mini speaker deserves a quality mini amplifier.

I'm running my 0.2's off a silver faced Aiwa P22 amp, 30 watts per channel. The power rating for the speakers is 15-100 watts per channel.

bs

The Aiwa 22 series was also my first choice but I am having trouble finding them! Thanks for the suggestion

You could go for the classic NAD 3020. Or maybe the Harman Kardon HK670 receiver (some people don't like the looks of it, but I think it's classy).

I was able to find an Aiwa mini system! My wife is pissed because I had to pay up for it...but it will look great with the speakers and I'm hoping sound great as well. Thanks for everyone who helped and I will post pictures when it's all set up :)

Hey guys, so I was able to pick up a P-22 mini power-amp, but not the accompanying C-22 pre-amp. Is it OK to just use the power amp or will that put the speakers at risk? The setup would be: TV source > P22 > Infinitesimals

Back
Top Bottom