Infinity Column II 's !!!!!

HomerJSimpson

Addicted Member
I picked these up at the fest from Grumpy. I finally got around to refoaming them and man these babies sound AWSOME! Not only is the bass GREAT you can really feel it too! I was also surprised by the Piezo's preformance. I didn't expect them to sound this good! I love the way they sound! Now I just need to get some new glass for the tops! There don't seem to be very many of these around these days.

Attachments

• Column II.JPG
    Column II.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 139
  • column II 2.JPG
    column II 2.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Column II 3.JPG
    Column II 3.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Oh, MAN! I miss the Walsh driver! It had a great sound, smoothe, and people kept knocking their drinks over into them.

Nice job on them!

HomerJSimpson,
Wow those are nice. I very seldom see those anywhere. Great to have them in good hands.
Vito

Thanx...

Hey thanx Vito. I am really enjoying these. The bass is just GREAT! And the highs took me ny surprise. The cabs on these do not need much to at all. These will be keepers for sure! Just gotta get some new glass cut for the tops. And I need to get some badges..... :music:

HomerJSimpson said:
Hey thanx Vito. I am really enjoying these. The bass is just GREAT! And the highs took me ny surprise. The cabs on these do not need much to at all. These will be keepers for sure! Just gotta get some new glass cut for the tops. And I need to get some badges..... :music:

I thought they were all keepers?

This was the first pair of speakers that I ever owned, and bought them new in 1978 while stationed in Germany. I had them for 23 years and left them behind in Virginia when I moved to Florida in '01. I loved those speakers and still wish I had them. I have since replaced them with some Klipsch La Scala's, but I will always fondly remember the Column II's as my first pair.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom