Infinity F.E.T. PreAmp......

Hi Bert,

you have to do two things. 1st jou must reconect the primary coils from transformer in serial (2 x 110V = 220V). 2nd you must spend the switch-on-relais-coil one resistor with 470 R / 2 watt in serial with the relais coil. This coil is only made for 110 V and this resistor "takes" the additional 110V. Ok, there is a 3rd thing. The powercable you must change to the european standard Euroconnector or the german "Schukostecker". Thats it.

Congratulation to the FET. Pictures?!?! I hope you have much fun with the 2nd FET in Europe. You are from netherlands? Where exactly? Do you speek german?

klaus

Hi Klaus,

Sorry for my late reply, just home from a small holiday. If you can share any image of the way you reconnected it, that would help me greatly. I understand the mechanics and the technical, but these machines are so special i'd rather not blow it on a stupid mistake. My machine is in good condition. It has one loose button and a scratch over another, the woodwork is bad. I'll restore the woodwork, it's not a big deal. The scratch might be solvable by replacing the small plate and the loose button will take some glueing. I'll make some images tomorrow, it's sitting in the 'stuff that people gave me' room at the moment ;-).

And yes, you are absolutely correct: i'm from the Netherlands. The region is north, next to the city of Groningen and very close to the German border. Being a Dutchman, German is one of three languages I speak. Small traders country, can't do without at least two other languages ;-).

Bert

Hi Bert,

can you please mail me privat via my website (infinity-classics.de). I prefere a direct discussion by telephone. But we are just moved to another city, which is why the phone number on the site is no longer correct.

To the FET. I have no pitures form the reconnecting process, but I will unpack the FET for you to look what I have done. Please give me some time for it.

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Sorry too much work after the holidays, will contact you later today. Here are some images, please excuse the exceedingly cluttered bench.

I'm really thankful for any time you'd like to put into opening yours. It's not that I don't know what to do but it's easy to make a mistake. Given the rarity of these machines i'd prefer to simply copy through visual means.

Regards,

Bert

P_20170504_180145.jpg P_20170504_180128.jpg P_20170504_180122.jpg

Back
Top Bottom