I started this a year ago and it took the help of many here in the Infinity thread to get to this point. I had a few projects pop up in the 6 months its taken me to finally tackle these crossovers, but here are some pics of my (FIRST) speaker re-capp. Thanks to Cdfac, jimreeves, Grainger49,Tubed and many others here for helping keep me straight along the way with good advice and a part here and there. And also my Hot melt Glue gun was a (BIG) help anchoring these caps down and also with combining the smaller caps in parallel. I highly suggest anyone who does a job like this to get one, It made the job much easier. Before ! I used 2 500uf and a 100uf for the 1100 uf. Look at the size of that 40uf ! I used 2 500uf and a 400uf for the 1400uf cap, Also replaced the wirewound resistors for the midrange and midbass coupler. This board was a breeze but the real fun was just getting started. I went ahead and gave all the pots a good cleaning with some D5 while I had the chance. This is where it started to get interesting, (not much real estate to work with) I used a 12uf, 1.5uf, and a .1uf for that 13.6uf fuse cap. I liked my glue gun alot about then. And the tweeter caps were a bit of a challenge I used a 1uf, and a .22uf for the 1.25 uf cap. I used a 1uf and a .68uf for the 1.75uf cap. I used a 2.7uf for the 2.5uf cap, then I tied everything together with some hot melt glue and soldered all the connections. Ready to go back in the box !! Only one more to go ! Tomorrow evening ! I will update how they sound after I get them finished. I am looking forward to hearing them.:yes: Thanks fellers !