Infinity Quantum 2 tilted tweeters

slimpikkins

Hello, I put a low bid on a pair of qls2 not expected to win them. Next thing you know I trying to explain to my wife I have to drive 2 hours away the day before Thanksgiving to get another pair of speakers...Not the prettiest pair but they are complete with just one mid dome to fix. Cabinets have been refinished which is unfortunate. My speakers do not have the spacers under the bottom screws in the top and bottom tweeters. Most pictures I see they have the tweeters pitched upward. Did some come without them? Also what are the lengths of them? Are the top and bottom tweeters tilted the same amount? Thanks!
Jim

Thanks tubed. Is the bottom one tilted less than the top one? How long are the spacers?
Both top and bottom tweeters measure 1/2" from the cabinet.
It should be noted the top is screwed to the cabinet flush to the point that there is a significant bend toward the top of the Emit .
Perhaps the fitting was done with the driver dismantled so as to not harm the magnet structure.

One of my sets of Q3's that are mirror imaged have the top tweeter tilted.
The other set looks like someone removed the spacers

Thanks guys. When I start fooling around with these I will make some spacers and tilt them the way they should be.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom