Infinity RS II info.

Jesse Vega

A friend referred me to this place because I have a pair of Infinity RS II's and I love them they are my babies but I need to sell them and I wanted to know where a good place to sell vintage speakers.

It depends on where you are. CL is good for most areas, but unless you are priced way below value, high-end audio usually takes a while to sell. There are other classifieds sites like Nextdoor and sale.5? (ebay's new classifieds). EBay with lpu is another way to go. What part of the country are you in?

It depends on where you are. CL is good for most areas, but unless you are priced way below value, high-end audio usually takes a while to sell. There are other classifieds sites like Nextdoor and sale.5? (ebay's new classifieds). EBay with lpu is another way to go. What part of the country are you in?
Thank you and I'm in Colorado I just posted them on CL.

CL or ebay with no shipping local pickup only..
If they are RS II's they are large, bulky, and heavy so shipping will not be easy or cheap.
Local sale is your best bet.

I would also post on US Audio Mart. It's a well moderated selling site. They police their listings. Sellers must post at least 2 pictures, of the items for sale. No cheating either, no borrowed pictures; they look for that too. So, nothing from scammers get through. Plus, Infinity seems popular in Colorado; you shouldn't have any trouble selling them locally.

Welcome & good luck.

Last edited:
A friend referred me to this place because I have a pair of Infinity RS II's and I love them they are my babies but I need to sell them and I wanted to know where a good place to sell vintage speakers.
You will spend the rest of your life regretting that you sold them

Back
Top Bottom