Innocent Or Guilty?

Innocent...I think. This old brain is not entirely sure what that means. :idea: Now that Shominy has cleared that up, innocent for sure.

Annoying other people with your car stereo.

Last edited:
Guilty at times when the green hornet was in the shop and I had to drive the red truck which just doesn't have any power. At some points, I was driving up a steep mountain in granny gear loaded and pulling a trailer full paving equipment. Boy did people love me! Got more horns and one finger waves than you can imagine.

Making people look at you funny while sitting in traffic.

Last edited:
Guilty- yes, I think that I did this once.

Doing what it takes to NOT make eye contact at a light?

No, not really.

TPBM, within the past week, has spent the whole day roaming the house in their robe.

Worse than that, buck naked! Don't worry, my roommate wasn't around at the time.

Sampling candy that wasn't for sampling.

Completely innocent. I may be a pig, but not a gross pig,

Driving around with the gas gauge on E for a significant length of time?

Not really ... nobody's ever caused an accident in a car of mine, but my wife did once lose an argument with a concrete abutment in a parking garage while driving our Grand Cherokee.

Admired yourself in a mirror in public?

Guilty - and worse, admired Myself on Color TV!

"Borrowed" something like a ladder at work and returned it hopefully before the real custodian found out?

Innocent.

Pretended to enjoy an expensive vintage wine or port, knowing full well it wasn't up to the reputation?

Pretty much innocent that I can recall. I'm not frequently called upon to drink things whose reputations precede them these days.

Trying to get in the last word?:

Back
Top Bottom