Inputs on the NCAAs? Anyone here

reyneman

Requiescat in pace
really care? I have two schools in the tourney I'll be watching

Pitt, of course.

And an Alma Mater of mine, Troy State.

Course, I believe after round 1, I'll only have one school to follow...

Best Time of Year

I love the tournment. We have a big pool at school that I've won once, finished third and tied for second place last year. I'm bringing in the flat screen, buying pizza and watching [hopefully] some ball Thursday-Friday. If you want in PM me. MikE

I'm in Big 12 country, with 6 teams in tourney.

Texas, Kansas, or Oklahama could win it all.

Also like Arizona and Kentucky, but there could be lots of upsets...

Who will be the BIG DOG ?? :twak:

But Alabama ?? :eek: Dosen't belong !

ALRIGHT DAVE! You and me both bro.

GOOOOO CATS!!!!!! All the way to the championship!!

:grnbounce

The real question of course is, can anyone stop Kentucky this year? Arizona, Miss St. Oklahoma, and Texas are the only legitimate choices to do so IMHO. The way Kentucky plays defense, makes them almost unbeatable against the other teams in the tournament this year. Here are my picks for the Final Four:
Midwest-Kentucky
West- Arizona
South- Xavier
East- Miss St.

Texas, Kansas, or Oklahama could win it all.

Also like Arizona and Kentucky

All my picks have made it to the Sweet 16 ! :)

The tourney has produced some great games to watch!

Whew that ain't no chit! That Arizona/Zag game was awesome in double overtime. Gotta give Gonzaga all the credit in the world. They played their hearts out but in the end it was bye bye... :wave:

Julian's leading the Pool

Well, at least amongst the family. He has 44 points, one of my office mates is leading the Pool [running away] with 54 points. Julian has all Elite Eight/Final Four possibilities alive but it looks like it's going to take a real miracle to "cash" [again] this year. I agree, the games have been great, though a queer transition from the war coverage. From what I've seen Kentucky is clearly the best team and dare I say "unbeatable".

MikE

"The real question of course is, can anyone stop Kentucky this year? "

Yup I would say so, and stop em soundly...

Can you say, Marquette Golden Eagles?

Now the only REAL Wildcats are left and they go up against Kansas whom they already spanked once this year.

GOOOO WILDCATS!!

Lute Olson Hall of Fame Coach

Ah, who got spanked when it counted?

Jayhawks all the way, no sweat.
Not a wildcat school I like ... tiger schools, either, and I HATE the nittany lions (got screwed in the 69 Orange Bowl)

Like I said, Texas, Kansas or Oklahoma can win it all. Could be all Big 12 in the final.

Kansas has beaten the "big dogs", so they may do it this year.

I have watched the Big 12 this year, and they have played tough game after tough game, all season trying to beat each other.
So it has made them pretty able to play well in the big ones.

Just to finish .500 in the Big 12 is an accomplishment.

Wildwest....... AZ just couldn't keep up the pace. Kansas pretty much controlled the tempo all night. That's what they do.

Yeah, go figure ... this is the first season in Roy's tenure that the Jayhawks didn't go at least 8 deep like AZ this season. Also the first season KU stumbled early out of the gate.
Mebbe this year the Crimson & Blue are peaking at the right time.
It was a shame the two best teams in the country this season had to meet in a REGIONAL final!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

Originally posted by WildWest
"The real question of course is, can anyone stop Kentucky this year? "

Yup I would say so, and stop em soundly...

Can you say, Marquette Golden Eagles?

Now the only REAL Wildcats are left and they go up against Kansas whom they already spanked once this year.

GOOOO WILDCATS!!

Lute Olson Hall of Fame Coach

Hmmm.....

1,848 wins (1st all time)
7 National Championships
42 SEC Titles
24 SEC Tournament Titles
89 NCAA Tournament wins( 1st all time)
11 30+ win seasons ( 1st all time)
.762 winning percentage (as of the beginning of this season....which by the way is 1st all time)
44 NCAA Tournament appearances ( 1st all time)
89 NCAA Tournament wins (1st all time)

So, as you can clearly see... There is NO question who the REAL Wildcats are;)

P.S. WE were stopped this year, unfortunately:mad: ... and worst of all... by a %!@#*$ Mid-Major school. Makes me so $#@^%&$#! mad I could spit!

Back
Top Bottom