Insane Vinyl Prices on Ebay

Karmices

AK Super Member
Subscriber
First off, no affiliation here.

I found this interesting. This seller is new to ebay, selling records and getting insane prices. Extremely nice records, but over the top prices imo. Anyway, I looked closely at his watermarks and its a seller (dimagraphy) that sold records on eBay about a year ago and go insane prices too. I wonder why the different eBay name now as the old one is not registered any longer? Why not remove the "dimagraphy" watermark?

Item:

PINK FLOYD~MEDDLE~ULTRA RARE US ORIG’71 HARVEST 1ST PRESS FACTORY SEALED STICKER
"FACTORY SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" GOLD STICKER

Seller information
inndemchenk0 (13 )
100% Positive feedback
Item Information
Item condition:
New

Ended:
Aug 13, 2017, 10:21:11 PDT

Winning bid:
US $485.00

Last edited:
Not sure why people are paying so much. Those are rare, but not that rare. All of them I've seen it at least once a year.

Depending on the Artist/Title/Pressing, I have seen good money bid. Heck, look up Jethro Tulls "Aqualung" Original Master Recording.

Don't open the op link getting viruses alerts on my phone
hmm...I wonder why its giving you that warning? Here's what it is.

PINK FLOYD~MEDDLE~ULTRA RARE US ORIG’71 HARVEST 1ST PRESS FACTORY SEALED STICKER

Ended:
Aug 13, 2017 , 10:21AM <span>10:21:11 PDT
Winning bid:
US $485.00

Heck, look up Jethro Tulls "Aqualung" Original Master Recording.
But those sell in a price range that's fairly well established. This Pink Floyd album normally would sell for $90-$150.00 range and the only exceptions I've seen are this sellers copies, 1 under this ebay name in the op and his/her old ebay name go in the $400-600 range

First off, no affiliation here.

I found this interesting. This seller is new to ebay, selling records and getting insane prices. Extremely nice records, but over the top prices imo. Anyway, I looked closely at his watermarks and its a seller (dimagraphy) that sold records on eBay about a year ago and go insane prices too. I wonder why the different eBay name now as the old one is not registered any longer? Why not remove the "dimagraphy" watermark?

Item:

Seller information
inndemchenk0 (13 )
100% Positive feedback
Item Information
Item condition:
New

Ended:
Aug 13, 2017, 10:21:11 PDT

Winning bid:
US $485.00
He's got like 58 followers, nobody follows sellers on the bay, unless that's saved sellers and it shows up like that now on the sellers page.

Yeah, I know that guy, he's been selling for at least 10 years. I wonder why he keeps changing his seller ID? He used to be Bob somebody originally. I can't imagine that he is getting kicked off with the feedback he gets.

I suspect there is more to this.

Yeah, I know that guy, he's been selling for at least 10 years. I wonder why he keeps changing his seller ID? He used to be Bob somebody originally. I can't imagine that he is getting kicked off with the feedback he gets.

I was thinking the same thing. His ad layouts are just like bobjudick or whatever that eBay user name is, but that name is still in use and in NY. This seller is in LA.

I was thinking if this seller is just making stickers and placing them on the covers to make them seem rare. A quick look on popsike and this seller is the only one who's ever sold copies with stickers like this before. Interesting....

Tax Evasion? So that EBay will recount the 200/20000 when you change ID? Not sure, just a guess

I was thinking the same thing. His ad layouts are just like bobjudick or whatever that eBay user name is, but that name is still in use and in NY. This seller is in LA.

I was thinking if this seller is just making stickers and placing them on the covers to make them seem rare. A quick look on popsike and this seller is the only one who's ever sold copies with stickers like this before. Interesting....

Yeah, that's the seller I had in mind, still active as bobdjukic. It looks like this character copied parts of his listing format, perhaps to deceive unwary buyers. Hard to say what he is up to - looking at the records, maybe he is actually selling them at these prices. A NM Robert Ludwig white-label Led Zeph 2 is likely to bring a pretty high price. The buyers all claim to be satisfied, although if this is some sort of front for something else that's just what they would say.

Yeah, that's the seller I had in mind, still active as bobdjukic. It looks like this character copied parts of his listing format, perhaps to deceive unwary buyers. Hard to say what he is up to - looking at the records, maybe he is actually selling them at these prices. A NM Robert Ludwig white-label Led Zeph 2 is likely to bring a pretty high price. The buyers all claim to be satisfied, although if this is some sort of front for something else that's just what they would say.

When I sell something on ebay I seek out the most successful recent sold listing I can find and then I copy as much relevant code or picture styles. It's a good method to ensure success.

Back
Top Bottom