Integra DTR 20.3. USED. Any thoughts???

CoryS06

Ok I have the opportunity to purchase a used Integra DTR 20.3 A/V Receiver for under $100. It's being sold as a consignment piece by a very reputable audio dealer.

He guarantees me that it works fine but that it does not handle 4K very well.

I want to get this because I feel it's a very good deal and too hard to pass up. This would be the 1st receiver I own as well. Not having 4K players in my system at the moment has made me feel the lack of is 4K support to not matter much. I feel like this would be a great starter for me to have that I can build off of for the future.

Do any of you have any experience with this particular model or brand? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Integra has had many reliability problems regarding their HDMI processing boards. I owned two products and both experienced the same failure. My local dealer had so many problems he stopped carrying them. I’d pass.

I purchased this but ended up taking it back. Going to save up for something much better. Thanks for the advice and help everyone

Arcam 300 is available for not much more on ebay these days, and they used to cost many times over when new, and sound considerably better than Integra.

Back
Top Bottom