Interesting find down the dump

Markoneswift

Quartz locked n ready to rock
Hey all,

I don't often post outside of the audio forum but I thought I would share this one with you guys. I found this little beauty down at the dump today, looking rather neglected. They wanted $30 as-is, so I looked it over and it all seems complete although quite rusty in places.

Two stoke 50cc, single rear brake, twin front brakes, all good wheels / tyres, good seat, all control cables / engine parts / body work present. One edge of the front fairing is cracked off, but otherwise a solid little machine. I haven't tried turning it over yet, so hopefully compression is all good. The key is missing, so I'm going to need to bypass the ignition switch but I'm thinking that won't be too hard.

Anyone know of these little machines or could maybe suggest some cool mods / upgrades etc ?

Cheers !

IMG_20170802_131554.jpg

Replace it with one of these! :biggrin:

LT500BGHead.gif

Seems like you got a screaming deal! Even if the engine is seized, the rest of it is worth what you paid. I do not see a shift lever and the side cover suggests it uses a centrifugal clutch. The options are endless at this point. Put a V-8 in it.....

Back
Top Bottom