International Cool A Go Go

Noisy, garage, psyche version of "Freebird". From Santiago's La Hell Gang. Came off a cassette they only made 50 copies of.
For entertainment's sake.

I was chasing down another song that came on the radio and ran into this. I wish the quality was better cuz Francoise is super gorgeous. It's on the Anton Newcombe YouTube channel - who IIRC is the Brian Jonestown Massacre guy

Test driving my latest streamer ...

mY8yTBNZlywyfLjdAS7sfPMQI5Kv_qN99DNAnlgM3xjnspc1PGz6jLSNR367gX7LH9RPgIEmxarQpdyrErQgW9YT2N_fmXZZ-qXf4nGjAQqKUPxNYrsGjrBtifMAIHJlyWlusqSeNw=w2400

Quebec 1969

Haha! I dug through the Music Forum and finally found it. I've been going through all the posts for the last hour. Thanks, @Mystic. And a big shout out to @loopstick for all his work, esp. on the spreadsheet.

This thread really has a great deal of research on a fairly obscure genre. It struck me how these different forms of music swept around the world. I still remember being amazed by a psych song from the 60s I found from Iceland.

Haha! I dug through the Music Forum and finally found it. I've been going through all the posts for the last hour. Thanks, @Mystic. And a big shout out to @loopstick for all his work, esp. on the spreadsheet.

This thread really has a great deal of research on a fairly obscure genre. It struck me how these different forms of music swept around the world. I still remember being amazed by a psych song from the 60s I found from Iceland.

Stick around @ the ID The Album Cover thread and post -- and ID -- some covers with us, Bob.

Back
Top Bottom