1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Introductions Guideline & AK Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ozmoid, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozmoid

ozmoid Lunatic Member

http://audiokarma.org/forumrules.html
    If you're new here, you'll want to go read the above link. (Don't worry, it's not long. :) ) If you've been here a while, you may want to check it occasionally for revisions. They don't happen often, but they do happen. You probably also need to read the following:

Introductions Guidelines
    This forum is for new members (and old hands, if you feel the need to share :) ) to let other members know a little bit about themselves, their audio background, and their systems. How much or how little information you post (if any) is up to you.

There will be no personal attacks on this forum. If you feel you cannot welcome a new member, just move along. This is not the place for bashing or flaming, this is a place for sharing information about ourselves to help us better understand each other.

As the AK Rules state, no political or religious discussion please. Those topics have no more place in this forum than they do anywhere else on AK. Do not post links to auctions, requests to sell or purchase items, or links to other forums outside of AK. There are specific areas of AK where these things may be appropriate - but this is not the place. Any infractions will be deleted.

I've only been into Vintage myself for about as long as I've been a member here. The hobby has grown on me not just because of the gear and the "sound", but because of the friendships I've made on these forums.

I urge you to get around outside your area of specific interest here, meet some other members, and check out the other forums. There's a lot going on at AK, and a lot of good people to get to know - and I hope you start right here.

Ozmoid
    Moderator Introductions forum

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
    Coolerthanic likes this.
  2. ozmoid

ozmoid Lunatic Member

A new Avatar policy was put in place in 2006, and some of you missed it.

There's a reminder from Grumpy HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.