Invitation

Manual Writer

Greetings, AudioKarma members.

I run a contract technical documentation outsource company and am trying to acquire some information to strengthen my case in front of the clientele I work with most. When I talk to consumers, I hear that people are not satisfied with the manuals and other information they receive with the products they buy. When I talk to manufacturers, they challenge me to come up with numbers, not anecdotes, to support this position. Thus I have launched two Zoomerang surveys to provide some of the numbers they want to see.

Each survey takes less than five minutes to complete. May I ask you to complete one or both surveys? Please be completely honest in your answers to the survey questions - not only will I not be hurt, I won't even know who answered what, as we are not collecting any kind of demographic information for this survey. Your personal data is completely protected, because I'm simply never asking for it.

If you can think of anyone else who might like to take the survey, would you consider forwarding this link to them?

The survey can be found at the front page of my web site: www.manuallabour.com. Click on the survey URL and your browser will automatically take you to Zoomerang's survey environment.

Thanks, and I look forward to your input. If you have any questions or additional input, please feel free to email me at bgraham@manuallabour.com.

Forum Moderator: I have permission from Tim Poliniak to post this info.

the survey's don't work. Very frustrating to complete the survey and click the submit button just to see "page not found"

:rolleyes:

Hmmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I just tested them again myself and had no problem. Zoomerang mentioned That they were going to be down overnight last night; I wonder if you happened into that down time?

Chris

Could be your server. I just finished one with no probems.

Grumoy

Back
Top Bottom