iOS 10.0.3 was just pushed out this morning.

Might want to fix that flashback subject line... if 10.0.3 was pushed anywhere this morning, it was off the back of a truck at the local skip - just saying.

John

A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. App publishers or OS update notifications can sent at any time; users don't have to be in an app or using their devices to receive them.

I think he is referring to the fact that you have 10 instead of iOS 11 in the title. Thanks for the info...I knew what you meant.

I am even deeper into the Apple Ecosystem. Just added a CarPlay unit to the Jeep. Still messing around with it, but I like it so far....especially Siri on demand by pushing a steering wheel button. Never thought of asking Siri about nearby restaurants, museums, gas stations, etc. but tried it out and it works great. Should come in handy for more than just Apple Music... which was the main reason I wanted CarPlay.

Man it's like they have a fix it every week, why don't they just get it right before sending it out.

Back
Top Bottom