iOS 11.1.1 is available

Discussion in 'Digital Sources' started by transmaster, Nov 9, 2017.

1. transmaster

transmaster Addicted Member

iOS 11.1.1 is out it corrects a spell check problem some people type a "I" and the autocorrect changes it into "A[?]". It also fixes Siri which has been failing to respond to "Hey Siri".

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. WobblySam

WobblySam Active Member

As with most big updates, there are numerous problems. It seems for ios 11, based on several articles I've read, 11.0. x variants and 11.1 are apparently killing battery life on quite a few devices - like 40% to 60% reductions. I think the Siri problems are a little lower on the list of things most people would like to see fixed. Maybe 11.2 will fix it. Meantime, I'll hang on to with what I have.

3. RamblinE

RamblinE (╯°□°)╯彡┻━┻ Subscriber

I'll give 11.1 credit for fixing battery life issues on my iPhone SE. It's also a little less buggier overall. I'll hang on to 11.1 for a little bit.

4. WobblySam

WobblySam Active Member

Yeah, it's a funny thing. I was reading a series of articles over at Forbes and they noted that 11.0 "broke" the battery life on a number of devices. Then 11.1 seemed to fix those while breaking others not affected by 11.0. Glad your SE got straightened out.