iOS 11.1.1 is available

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
iOS 11.1.1 is out it corrects a spell check problem some people type a "I" and the autocorrect changes it into "A[?]". It also fixes Siri which has been failing to respond to "Hey Siri".

Last edited:
iOS 11.1.1 is out it corrects a spell check problem some people type a "I" and the autocorrect changes it into "A[?]". It also fixes Siri which has been failing to respond to "Hey Siri".
As with most big updates, there are numerous problems. It seems for ios 11, based on several articles I've read, 11.0. x variants and 11.1 are apparently killing battery life on quite a few devices - like 40% to 60% reductions. I think the Siri problems are a little lower on the list of things most people would like to see fixed. Maybe 11.2 will fix it. Meantime, I'll hang on to with what I have.

I'll give 11.1 credit for fixing battery life issues on my iPhone SE. It's also a little less buggier overall. I'll hang on to 11.1 for a little bit.

I'll give 11.1 credit for fixing battery life issues on my iPhone SE. It's also a little less buggier overall. I'll hang on to 11.1 for a little bit.
Yeah, it's a funny thing. I was reading a series of articles over at Forbes and they noted that 11.0 "broke" the battery life on a number of devices. Then 11.1 seemed to fix those while breaking others not affected by 11.0. Glad your SE got straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom