Is it just me or....

christiansen09

Mike@Visions
Are owners of the Sa-9100 few and far between.
I have been lurking on these boards for months now, and find it puzzling that their is not more mention and discussion on the Sa-9100.

Whos got one? Ever used one? Care to share some opinions.

Regards,
Mike

I'll be using one after it is delivered next week. If you search this site, I think you'll find they are well respected here. I have wanted the SA-9100 for a while and am excited about finally getting one.

Here are some more pictures, including nudies...

The 9100 is probably one of the most full-featured amps I have ever seen, and certainly has one of the most unusual, but I also found, very sensible tone controls. I was never a big fan of these, but I liked the ability to influence the very edges of the audio band to correct room problems.

I also have a SA 9100 which you can see is my avatar which I see that you have as well but I had first...lol. Its ok there is no copyright issues here :bash:
I love my 9100 and there is quite a few threads here as oldschool has already mentioned. Just search them out. Welcome to AK and proud owners of the SA 9100.

Unican_Eric said:
I also have a SA 9100 which you can see is my avatar which I see that you have as well but I had first...lol. Its ok there is no copyright issues here

LoL, Ya I could'nt resist.

Does anyone have a copy of any of the documentation that came with the amp?

I found mine at a local thrift for $7. I was going to flip it but it impressed me enough to keep. The flexibility of the amp is what knocked me out. Almost as many controls as my Sansui AU-9500. I like the woodgrain case better than the Sansui but the Sansui has its own merits.

Back
Top Bottom