1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Is Marrs Communications dead?

Discussion in 'General Audio Discussion' started by Aerochrome, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kink56

kink56 Member

I just asked for a refund. I would rather throw away my Nakmichi CD player than to do any more business with these folk.

WeAreZilla likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Vinylcafe

Vinylcafe Linvin' the Dream

I hate seeing these posts.
    My last order took 3 weeks, which is fine by me - good product.
    Seems to run hot-and-cold.
    #sad

3. DaveVoorhis

DaveVoorhis Super Member

That's a wild -- and insulting -- assumption. This is tantamount to yelling "HE/SHE'S A DRUNK/DRUGGIE!!!1!!" in a public place, with no actual evidence.

What's obvious is that the business is dysfunctional. We can speculate endlessly on the reasons, but that doesn't fix the problem. The solution is almost certainly for someone to open up a competing business.

the skipper, Bodyblue and John James like this.
  4. DaveVoorhis

DaveVoorhis Super Member

They are, because you are assuming Marrs Communications must be the same as you despite zero verifiable evidence. Even if nine out of ten business dysfunctions were due to addictions, it would be incorrect to assume addiction -- let alone accuse them of it -- because in the absence of any evidence, the business in question might be the one out of ten dysfunction that isn't due to addiction.
    You are also making wild assumptions about my experience.
    What evidence points to anything except what we know, which is that the business is unable to consistently and/or expeditiously deliver product and has transferred ownership to a family member?

Anything outside of that is assumption, presumption, and speculation. It is not evidence.
    That's exactly what you've "yelled" at Marrs Communications, here.

jimbo2k and John James like this.
  5. CT Jim

CT Jim AK Subscriber Subscriber

After reading this diatribe on a regular basis, I don't know why it hasn't been closed.
    A business has a poor service record, so be it! But why keep crying about it?
    Piling on sure isn't helping!

Dave B. and Dazaa like this.
  6. ETLS

ETLS metacarpophalangealcranium Subscriber

I believe the answer to the thread title is: YES. The communication aspect apparently has been dead and buried.

Customer service has rigor mortis.

steveUK likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.