Is "search" working

try1256

Everything I put in comes up with no results. I would have searched to see if someone had already asked but.... it isn't working.

Yep Search Appears To Be Broke.

Maybe it needs to re-index

Frannie

I am just answering people so no need to call me out as I did not start it. I will stop if it bugs you.

Frannie

What?? I don't know what you are talking about, I have no problem with you, I was showing that there is still an issue, did you look at the screen shot I posted?

What?? I don't know what you are talking about, I have no problem with you, I was showing that there is still an issue, did you look at the screen shot I posted?
Its Monday morning , I fell out of the wrong side of the bed , stepped on my cat , got tangled in my Morse code setup and wires and batteries.

Give me a second to compose myself. And sorry for that maybe a bit defensive. OK a lot defensive :)

.. - ... / .- .-.. .-.. / --. --- --- -..

Frannie

I think that indexing is indeed the issue. I just did a search, and it found ONE post- a post that had just been put up a few minutes before. So, it's not that it's broken- it's probably that the index isn't there for it, yet.

Regards,
Gordon.

It's all good! :)
I must be missing something because I have no idea what the hell I did to upset you. :dunno:

It's all good! :)
I must be missing something because I have no idea what the hell I did to upset you. :dunno:
I think I cross morgified you with that Morse Code hater we had in that lost thread.

Yep I mistake folks at times. Old age sucks.

Frannie

I noticed one of my posts just got quoted by Denten - I don't want to cause any problems for anyone, if morse is a problem then I will stop.

And so none of it is secret here is the link to the online decoder

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

I was never fast enough at decoding, sending or typing - for any of my morse posts to be possible anyway. :)

Maybe we took it a bit far, but I had a good time cliquing MC messages.
Well there were a lot of Horrors from the great "Ides Of May" AK outage.

(Yah I know its "Ides of March" but we use to refer to the "Ides of May" when I was in College)

Frannie

I noticed one of my posts just got quoted by Denten - I don't want to cause any problems for anyone, if morse is a problem then I will stop.

I thought it was an issue with Audiokarma, I don't know what Morse code looks like.
I should have stayed in bed today.

I thought it was an issue with Audiokarma, I don't know what Morse code looks like.
I should have stayed in bed today.

Ah well, the quoted posts in your post #4 - that's 'written' Morse code, not a lot of use anywhere nowadays but, now you are up, enjoy the fun!

Back
Top Bottom