Is there a way to turn off those smiles

LotusFool

I find it very annoying when I'm trying to think /post/write to have that freaking banana dancing over there to my right. Hard to ignore it. Is there any way of turning those smile icon off.
Thanks
gary

bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

i didnt do it to be mean, but this guy is sacred here!

C'mon, everybody loves the banana. Seems I saw something in the User CP that allowed for them to be turned off, or maybe it was avatars. In the meantime, try to enjoy the colorful responses you get. Welcome to smart@$$ central..........errr, AK.

Any limits placed on the dancing banana and I'm out of here.

Certain things are sacred.

Snade

Maybe if we put all the dancing Bananas HERE, instead of letting them clutter up LotusFool's screen, then he can scroll up/down or click to another page and thus escape from the distraction. If any of us want's to use a banana, they'll all be conveniently here in one place, for easy access.

I'll get things started, then everyone can else can move their bananas here, too:

:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:...

Now everyone move their bananas here, too, so LotusFool can write or eat the Lotus or whatever else in peace!

Easy-peasy, huh! I should work for the government! :D

Any limits placed on the dancing banana and I'm out of here.

Certain things are sacred.

Snade

Maybe if we put all the dancing Bananas HERE, instead of letting them clutter up LotusFool's screen, then he can scroll up/down or click to another page and thus escape from the distraction. If any of us want's to use a banana, they'll all be conveniently here in one place, for easy access.

I'll get things started, then everyone can else can move their bananas here, too:

:banana:...

Now everyone move their bananas here, too, so LotusFool can write or eat the Lotus or whatever else in peace!

Easy-peasy, huh! I should work for the government! :D

C'mon, everybody loves the banana. Seems I saw something in the User CP that allowed for them to be turned off, or maybe it was avatars. In the meantime, try to enjoy the colorful responses you get. Welcome to smart@$$ central..........errr, AK.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if we put all the dancing Bananas HERE, instead of letting them clutter up LotusFool's screen, then he can scroll up/down or click to another page and thus escape from the distraction.
Great idea, Arkay - but shouldn't the "post your banana" post be in a separate thread in order to make it easier to find, thus making it simpler for us to turn off banana distractions? :scratch2:

:banana:...banana, banana, banana, banana, terracotta, banana, terracotta, banana, terracotta, terracotta pie...:banana:

Get rid of the dancing banana ?

I find it very annoying when I'm trying to think /post/write to have that freaking banana dancing over there to my right. Hard to ignore it. Is there any way of turning those smile icon off.
Thanks
gary

"Can" open... worm's everywhere

Welcome, Lotus! You see now what you're up against. ALL of us occassionally sing love songs to our Dancing Bananas....it's who we are.

Maybe he could replace the icons with a vid of Mitch Miller singing "Yes, I've got no bananas, I've got no bananas today!"

No escaping them... after all, everyone here is a little bit "bananas"!

:D

And just for the pleasure of it, :banana: :banana: :banana:!!!!!

More seriously, if the icons on the left annoy you, could you cover them up with a post-it note stuck on your screen?

Also, weirdly, the bananas NEVER dance in my icon selection thing on the side, and NEVER dance in my own posts before I post them. They only dance in other people's posts that I read online. :scratch2: I think my computer must have an anti-dancing ordinance in effect for domestic Bananas, with exemptions for imported ones.

Back
Top Bottom