is there any way to stop my MC 452 from powering itself off?

jdwk

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I know all of you are going to think I am weird, but I want it to stay on till I turn it off. I hate having to turn the power switch off and then back on all the time, My C50 does not power down and it's the same age as the 452.

its less than 30mins I'm pretty sure. tomorrow I'll pay closer attention to how long it takes

its less than 30mins I'm pretty sure. tomorrow I'll pay closer attention to how long it takes

With my MC275s I have three options

Use the trigger cable as posted above that the preamp turns the amp on and off.

Manual turn on without the trigger

But there is also a Auto Off switch if the amp stops getting a signal. You can set that to function or not, Enabled it will shut down after 30 minutes without a signal, Disabled the amps will just stay on.

With your 452 you don't have a switch, you use a short 3.5 to 3.5 from the "IN" trigger to the "Out 1" trigger on the 452 amp to disable the auto off function.

Last edited:
thankjs everyone I had ordered two cables to have the pre remote turn both amp and pre amp off but I broke my shoulder about two weeks after getting the amp, so I hadn't hooked those up yet, the cables AC sent are REALLY long.....but I guess I need to get behind them and attach it thanks to everyone.
who replied

Back
Top Bottom